Oh what beautiful girls!! You HAVE to tell me how you made you blog so flippin' cute!!! I need step by step instructions! (I'm kind of a dummy w/this stuff!)
Jacque, you perv. Totally kidding! I'm the worst at checking people out and talking about their bodies way too much. It totally freaks my husband out. Sorry about not blogging for a while, I've totally done that where I'm stressed about a comment I've made and if it was deemed offensive or whatever, and no one says anything after that and then you're wondering if you should delete it or what....AAAaahhhh! You are so funny.
Anyhow, enough about me. I don't check your blog often enough, I need to add you as a link, because you've posted like 700 times since I've checked last.
So, here are the comments. CUTE, CUTE girls! I love their pictures. It looks like they cooperated pretty well, that's so nice of them. I totally know the dress Taylor's wearing. It's one of those that I thought, "well, I might have a girl someday...." but resisted.
You're amazing at the digital scrapbook thing, what fun, and I love the background you've added. I seriously have considered taking a computer class at like MCC, because I'm like a grandma when it comes to computer stuff.
Lastly, I'm so sad for you about your salsa getting left in the car. (I'm sure you're probably over it by now, but I was seriously sad.) There's nothing worse than spending time on something and then it just getting wasted. Leaving good food in the car is equivalent to broiling cinnamon rolls or something.
Um, I think that's all for now. Sorry this is SO long!!
How cute! Your girls are adorable!I can't believe I just got your blog address! Better now, than never:) I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card! We really need to get together when you come! When will you be here? Email me and let me know k? amberandmike@gmail.com
She is adorable! I hope we get to see you. We are coming to AZ the day after Christmas and leaving the 30th. Call and harass my dad and tell him that we have to get together. They are possessive of us!
"Mom these underwear are too tight, my bum puffy is sticking out!" She said thiswhen she had her underwear on sideways and her little cheek was hangin out
"I don't like school Dad, it gives me a headache!" Age 3.
Me,"I'm so excited Santa's gonna bring you a dollhouse!" Tori,"Why, mom?" Me,"Because it will be so fun." Tori,"Because then I won't bother you anymore cause I'll be playing with it?"
Tori,"I don't want to be small I want to big, mom. I want to be like 19 years old. And I won't even turn into a boy when I grow up." Me,"Of course you won't turn into a boy, that doesn't happen." Tori,"I know I was just telling you so you would know."
Tori,"Oh man, that sucks!" Me, calmly,"Tori that isn't a very nice word, where did you learn that?" Tori, hesistantly,"From you."
Tori,"You are the best mom I've ever had in my entire life!"
We have been married for 9 years and as you can tell time has not changed us.
12 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful. You can tell Tori has such a cute personality from the pictures she takes. Two girls in a row are so much fun.
She is soooo cute jacgue! I show lily your blog so she knows her cousins!:)
She is sooo beautiful! I love the pictures of your girls! I need to come meet Taylor soon! :)
Oh what beautiful girls!! You HAVE to tell me how you made you blog so flippin' cute!!! I need step by step instructions! (I'm kind of a dummy w/this stuff!)
Okay, Fergilicious!! I have made some new posts to my blog. Your girls are sooooo cute. You need to teach me how to make my blog as cute as yours.
What little angels you have!
Jacque, you perv. Totally kidding! I'm the worst at checking people out and talking about their bodies way too much. It totally freaks my husband out. Sorry about not blogging for a while, I've totally done that where I'm stressed about a comment I've made and if it was deemed offensive or whatever, and no one says anything after that and then you're wondering if you should delete it or what....AAAaahhhh! You are so funny.
Anyhow, enough about me. I don't check your blog often enough, I need to add you as a link, because you've posted like 700 times since I've checked last.
So, here are the comments. CUTE, CUTE girls! I love their pictures. It looks like they cooperated pretty well, that's so nice of them. I totally know the dress Taylor's wearing. It's one of those that I thought, "well, I might have a girl someday...." but resisted.
You're amazing at the digital scrapbook thing, what fun, and I love the background you've added. I seriously have considered taking a computer class at like MCC, because I'm like a grandma when it comes to computer stuff.
Lastly, I'm so sad for you about your salsa getting left in the car. (I'm sure you're probably over it by now, but I was seriously sad.) There's nothing worse than spending time on something and then it just getting wasted. Leaving good food in the car is equivalent to broiling cinnamon rolls or something.
Um, I think that's all for now. Sorry this is SO long!!
Hey jacque,
I put a bigger link on my website for kristine's hot pink and black so go go get it for her would ya! I want it to look cute on her blog.
Thanks!!!
Ashley
your girls are so beautiful!! Congrats on little Taylor! I hope you are doing good! TTYL
How cute! Your girls are adorable!I can't believe I just got your blog address! Better now, than never:) I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card!
We really need to get together when you come! When will you be here? Email me and let me know k?
amberandmike@gmail.com
Love the pics! I would LOVE for you to make me a header. We have to take some new pics first and then I'll send them your way! Thanks so much!
She is adorable! I hope we get to see you. We are coming to AZ the day after Christmas and leaving the 30th. Call and harass my dad and tell him that we have to get together. They are possessive of us!
Post a Comment