Thursday, November 1, 2007

Slideshows and scrapbooks - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own slide shows and scrapbooks

7 comments:

Leslie said...

holy cow! She is the cutest spider girl ever!!Hows the baby?? does Tori love her baby sister?

Cheryl said...

I love the slide show of your beautiful baby girl. She is so precious. Both your girls are so darling!

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

So cute Jacque!!! Man, is Tori the younger twin of Bailey??? That is weird!! You have a super cute family!!

Cami said...

Tori is a hoot! I love the pictures. The baby is so sweet. I need to come see her.

Kristina said...

She is the cutest spidy girl I've ever seen!! What a ham w/all her scary faces!! I can't believe how much she looks like you---totally a Taylor! :)

Anonymous said...

So fun that you guys have a blog!! :) I've already added you to our list of friends! I will be checking in often!! :) Tell Brett hello- hope we can see you guys soon!

Sara! said...

Okay, I don't think your little girl could be any cuter! I am so proud of her for wanting to be something scary instead of something pretty. That's what Halloween's all about!

Anyhow, to answer your questions, No, Amy and I are not related, crazy with the last names though, huh? I wish we were because whenever I mention her to people, they all go on and on about how great she is. Secondly, we live in Mesa, right by Mt. View. We're in the neighborhood west of the Groves and North of Central Christian Church. Kristal (Dixon) Caldwell is in my ward. Fun huh?!