Thursday, November 8, 2007

Grandma Teri

This is Tori's Grandma Teri. She came to see the new baby, and Tori worshipped her the whole time she was here. Tori never cared that I held the baby, but she never wanted Grandma Teri to hold Taylor. The whole day after Grandma left Tori would wimper and tell us that she is sad about her leaving. I couldn't get her to change out of these pajamas that Teri bought her. She had been wearing them for almost two days and I finally had to take them off of her while she was screaming. Sad, but we are actually leaving the house to take Taylor to the doctors.

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Kristina said...

yup, made all the costumes (except Santa)--not really sure why I put myself through that every year??? I live in QC down Gary Rd (WalMart is on the corner of Hunt Hwy & Gary Rd.) I was telling my mom & sister that after the holidays I want the Taylor & Cronin families to get together for dinner...I think that would be SOOOO much fun! (love Tori's new outfit by the way!!)

Linae said...

I love Tori's personality!!! She knows what she wants, i don't think you'll have a problem with boys, she will probably tell em what's up!!!! She is hilarious!

R Family said...

Gotta love the 2 year old stage, they don't mess around. She is so cute in her polka dots. I come into town this weekend, I'll call you.

Linae said...

Oh Jacque with a "c" (sorry), you know that any flashback night we have you are totally invited!!! We might have to play a game of Clue (in the bathrooms)just to make the night complete!

Linae said...

I think I remember at one of the sleep overs, you telling me the correct spelling of your name too, geezzee whats wrong with me!!!!! I might just use furgalicious, I like that better. Did I spell that wrong? ha ha ha!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

That comment you left on my blog is hilarious! I know, I'm a nerd. BUT you know, that's how I feel everytime I walk into your house! Always clean, smells good, oh yah, and every stinking craft and painting you have in there is hand-made and adorable! So there! Oh yah, I love Tori's costumes by the way, she's such a special little lady! Email me some family pictures of you guys with your screen name and password and I will create a cool page for ya! :)

Linae said...

Of course you didn't sound annoying! People are always getting my name wrong too! OK your last comment made me laugh, you have to check out Kristal's blog and read my last comments! You'll understand! Take care!

Wendy said...

I love your new background! You'll have to teach me how to do that. :)

Linae said...

DOn't worry, I thought I was cool too!!!!!!!!!!

tammy said...

Love your blog Jacque, and the pics of your darling new baby! I've heard you've done some new things to your house and I want to come see. I was thinking of doing that tin in my kitchen so I want to see yours. And when you're up for some painting, I want my bathroom done and need your ideas! I'm sad I don't come VT there anymore....and so is Connor. He misses Chubs!