Friday, November 23, 2007

Click to play
Slideshows, scrapbooks, and ecards | Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook, or ecard

5 comments:

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

Your page is more and more cute every time I see it!!! Right now Lily has very manly, stinky poops and they are about once everyday or she'll go a day and a half. I worry that I am feeding her too much. How much do you feed taylor?? I feed lily 4oz about every 3 hours. Is that too much?? We miss you guys!! I hope that your thanksgiving was delicious!!! Can't wait to see you guys!:)

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

it posted my comment twice so I deleted one but I had no idea that my post was going to show up on your blog! I wouldn't have talked about lily's poop if I knew that- sorry!!:)

Britt said...

my blog is way cooler than yours! haha i love it! thanks jacque!

Kristine Thompson said...

I look as tired as I was- sad ugly ha.
Love you,
Kris