My neighbor just emailed me that a few days ago. So funny. Congrats on your baby...shes precious. I love that we picked the same dress for the photo shoots. Tori sounds like Ruby...so picky about clothes. I love how your blog is so Christmasy. we danced to all your music...love it.
Love the new layout,those are great pictures of the girls! Im so excited you are signed up at LA fitness. Come do the spin class with me bright and early at 5:45!Hahaha
That is SO fun! I totally stole it and posted it on mine... sorry! I was trying to do another post, but the pictures were being cranky.... and this is way better anyway. My husband and I were dying over this!
"Mom these underwear are too tight, my bum puffy is sticking out!" She said thiswhen she had her underwear on sideways and her little cheek was hangin out
"I don't like school Dad, it gives me a headache!" Age 3.
Me,"I'm so excited Santa's gonna bring you a dollhouse!" Tori,"Why, mom?" Me,"Because it will be so fun." Tori,"Because then I won't bother you anymore cause I'll be playing with it?"
Tori,"I don't want to be small I want to big, mom. I want to be like 19 years old. And I won't even turn into a boy when I grow up." Me,"Of course you won't turn into a boy, that doesn't happen." Tori,"I know I was just telling you so you would know."
Tori,"Oh man, that sucks!" Me, calmly,"Tori that isn't a very nice word, where did you learn that?" Tori, hesistantly,"From you."
Tori,"You are the best mom I've ever had in my entire life!"
We have been married for 9 years and as you can tell time has not changed us.
9 comments:
LOVE it!! :) Love that you have a blog and I can "KIT" with the Fergusons!! Are you guys coming out here for Christmas??
My neighbor just emailed me that a few days ago. So funny. Congrats on your baby...shes precious. I love that we picked the same dress for the photo shoots. Tori sounds like Ruby...so picky about clothes. I love how your blog is so Christmasy. we danced to all your music...love it.
We loved it! That was awesome!
`Audrey says she love Tori & shes oh so cute!
Nice dance moves. That was hilarious. HOpe to see you guys if you come out this way.
Love the new layout,those are great pictures of the girls! Im so excited you are signed up at LA fitness. Come do the spin class with me bright and early at 5:45!Hahaha
Hey Jacque! Thanks for the info on the cute backgrounds. I just changed mine. You're the best! Love your blog!
That is SO fun! I totally stole it and posted it on mine... sorry! I was trying to do another post, but the pictures were being cranky.... and this is way better anyway. My husband and I were dying over this!
I love your header! I had to get my brother to help me with mine, and after spending way too much time on it, I am afraid to change it!
Post a Comment