Friday, November 23, 2007
Yesterday was a really good day for two reasons. First of all we got to hang out with the family all day and eat. Second, and most importantly I fit into a normal pair of jeans for the first time since Taylor was born. I've been wearing sweat shorts and velor pants everyday for over a month. Sorry, Brett! And just in time since we are finally out of the 90 degree weather. Now if I could get rid of the stretch marks,saggy belly, an inch off each arm, cellulite around the buttocks area, couple inches off the love handles, go down a chin size and up a bra size, then we'd be all good. I got a membership to LA Fitness so hopefully I can get rid of the after pregnant bulge. I want to go to one of the spinning classes but they look so scary! Anyways, yesterday we had Thanksgiving at my sister's house. We had so much food of course, and grazed all day like a herd of cattle. My contributions as you will see above were corn and my world famous salsa that I left in the car all night. I'm so sad! It's for the best because I can eat a whole batch in a day. We watched the movies "Hairspray" and "Scorched" and I actually thought "Hairspray" was better the second time I saw it. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
No fair! My baby turned six and I'm still not in my pre-baby jeans.
Your Christmas template looks cute! I will tell you all my blogging secrets as soon as I know what they are. I'm really good at copying and asking my friend how to do stuff.
Post a Comment