We went to Brett's parents for Christmas.
On our way to California I kept switching from the front of the truck to the back and I had to move all the stuff from the back to Brett's lap. He's actually driving! Tori just got that red furry hat from Grandma Desi and I thought it added the perfect touch to the car chaos! So much fun driving with kids! But actually they were both angels and the ride went smoothly.

Brett'sparents moved into a new house and turned their ten car garage into a play room for the grandkids because the house is not kid proof. Anyways, they decked it out in Christmas Decor and set the table for 34. It was so pretty!
Taylor and her cousins both born less than 3 weeks apart from her.
Tori had so much fun with her cousins. I never had to entertain her our whole trip and we were there about a week.
This is Tori and Kendall. She adores Kendall who is 7 years old. She played barbies, dress up, and read to her all the time. She is so sweet!
Taylor chilling with the Big Guy.
Tori was so excited that Santa came to Grandma Teri's house. When she was done seeing him she told Brett and I that she smelled him again and that he is still stinky! I was dying because I know in this picture that she was seriously smelling him!
Christmas Eve was a lot of fun. Brett's cousins, and brothers, and sisters all came over and we ate, played games, and watched the kids dance.
Christmas Eve was a lot of fun. Brett's cousins, and brothers, and sisters all came over and we ate, played games, and watched the kids dance.





3 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun!! So fun to see the "happenings" with the Ferguson clan! :)
I'm sorry we didn't see you guys while you were here- There was too much chaos! Glad to know you had a great time!
How did you make the collage? I want to do one too!
It looks like you had a fun trip. I can't believe how decked out their garage was! Amazing, and so fun for the grandkids. Also, you and your hair looks so cute! As usual.
Post a Comment