Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Day!

Yea I wanted a big bear, but Santa could only find a big, pink pony!
I love all of these presents!
Who couldn't love me?
Christmas Day, oh Joy!
All looking lovely in our P.J.'s from Santa.
Tori and her cousin Kennadi with their princess flashlights.
Brett's sister Kristell and her family stayed with us at his parents house. They made our stay so much fun. She is due in February with another girl cousin, yea!
Kendall reading Tori books before bed.
Tori, "Mom, leave us alone."
Tori, "Mom, get out of here!"

5 comments:

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

I'm so glad you had a great christmas! Check out the new backgrounds I just posted on my website today. I think you'll like them. :)

_Ashley

Linae said...

Soooo cute! Tori is so animated! Tonight was a lot of fun, we need to do it more for sure! Thanks again for the blog help!

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Hey Girlie...I post on everyone's blog so late because I am now up with the new baby. Its the only time I can do it! Anyway I am so glad I found your blog because I have wanted to see your newest addition. She is adorable. I love your Christmas pics...Seriously so cute. It looks like you had so much fun. Call me when you're up to it...I have two rooms for you to do now!

tammy said...

Cute pics! Tori is so funny. And cute blog background. Are you home now because I want to come see your backsplash, and for you to come tell me what to do in my bathroom.

Wendy said...

Looks like you had such a fun Christmas! I love all the pix of everyone! Older cousins are the best!