Friday, December 7, 2007

Tinkerbell

She had to pose with an ornament again like her Christmas picture.
Tori put on her own lipstick and her face kind of reminded me of a scary clown, but she
said,"Look Mom, I'm so pretty!" All day whenever I would call her by name she would say," I'm not Tori I'm Tinkerbell, mom."

6 comments:

Christy said...

She has the cutest personality! Your site is so dang cute, I need to take blogging (is that a word?) lessons from you to make mine a little more festive.

tammy said...

So is so cute! Scary clown lips and all. She makes me laugh!

tammy said...

And really cute topper! Did you do it yourself?

Melissa said...

Cute pics!! Now I need HELP with changing my page. Call me, please!

Katie Taylor said...

hahahaha . jacque its stella. haha the best part is that she really looks like a boy. thats what they like to do to my neices. boy haircuts

R Family said...

OK, kind of freaky! But that way she applied her lipstick is very familiar in our house.