Friday, December 7, 2007

Temple Lights

My brother Dave with his usual pose, and his wife Katie.
My other brother A.J. and his friend Austin.
Tori has been dying to wear her fleece hat and gloves.
Brittney and Tori
Tori running through the temple lawn with glowing alien eyes!
Brett took these the other night and I of course thought they were so cute.


This picture cracks me up because Tori gets freaked out that Chubbs will bite her. He's actually a nice dog but sometimes he thinks kids are gonna hurt him so he snaps every once in a while.




3 comments:

Kristine Thompson said...

I wish I was there! i love the picture of Tori & Chubbs -that is so like you- hah

Team Caldwell said...

that is the funniest face. look what a good girl she is though. she is freaking out and still holding onto her little sis. that's an awesome sis in the making!

Miss Fergie said...

That's true I never thought about that!