Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Favorite Christmas Present!

Tori loves cooking with me so I asked my mother in law for matching aprons for Christmas. She had Brett's cousing make them and they are the cutest things I've ever seen. If you look close you can see the little pom poms she sewed on them.
I bribed Tori with a spoon to get her to pose.

Do you see something missing in this picture?

6 comments:

tammy said...

Those are too cUtE!! You both look adorable!

Brooke said...

Cutest aprons! I am glad you commented on my blog. How have you been? Your girls are too cute! It will be fun to keep tabs on eachother now!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Those are so cute! We had fun barging in on you last night! Thanks for the good conversation. :) I just wanted to say Happy New year to you and your Family!!

Ashley

Cami said...

Those are so cute. How fun!! Your blog looks so cute!

Unknown said...

Can't even tell you just had a baby. You look great!

Team Caldwell said...

who needs shoes? they are for wimpy feets! Tell her to rock those naked feet as long as she can. FREEDOM!