Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Santa Smelled Stinky!

This is Tori in line waiting to see Santa. Tori was so excited to see Santa that the couple in front of us let her cut. She kept running ahead in the line and saying, "is it my turn now?" and she kept jumping up and down with a huge smile on her face. I noticed when I sat her on his lap that Santa smelled like he needed a bath. After she was done telling him what she wanted she didn't understand why she didn't get her presents because she had just told him she wanted a big bear and make-up. When we were walking to the car I said isn't santa nice?" And Tori said," Yes, but he smelled stinky."













10 comments:

Linae said...

That is sooooo funny! OK, so I'm really jelous of your super cute blog, should I attempt another template? I'm scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

OK, just to let you know, our Santa smells too! He smells like cigarette smoke and has been known over the years to smell like alcohol also. Where do they find these guys? Love that Tori picked up on it and waited to say anything until ya'll were away from poor old Santa. Maybe he needs some soap in his stocking!

tammy said...

That is too funny! I can just see her expecting to get her gifts right then. And where DO they find these guys??

Kristine Thompson said...

She is so funny! I love her. We had a drunk Santa one time- Bad.

Katie Taylor said...

shes so cute. haha umm those are my pyscho dogs upside down.

Team Caldwell said...

i am laughing so hard. that beats my cajun tabasco t-shirt wearing santa. did you get my email from kris? tell her to send if she didn't.

Kristina said...

I LOVE little kid comments! It seriously is what keep me going! And I love her super big smile picture! She is so dang cute!

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

That is too cute!! Santa does seem to always have bad breath- or they smell like a mint. Tori is so so cute!! I can't wait to see your girls!!

Sara! said...

Poor girl! In the picts, it's hard to tell if she's nervous or trying to dodge Santa stench. I would agree with others, it seems he always stinks. Shouldn't he smell like candy canes or cinnamon or wood (from the workshop of coarse) or something?

Kodi & Lindsey said...

Your blog is soo cute!! Mine & Kodi's need some serious work!