I love all the post! You are so good about updating yor blog! I need to be better! Love the aprons! Too cute!! We are actually in coolidge but are ALWAYS in queen creek or mesa, kris is in q.c and my parents are in mesa! We need to all go out to dinner or something!! Your family is so stinkin cute!
How nice is it when your kids prove what a good mom you are?! So cute!
A couple of comments - seriously your mad painting skills are amazing! The apron pictures (which are darling) showcase your home nicely and I am totally amazed!
Secondly - I am so sad we missed the "party" as well! It totally was just one of those days, I had to work and then when I got Kristal's message, I tried to call Jake, but couldn't get a hold of him, etc., etc. So, Whaaa! But, I think if I remember right, Amy Palmer/Johnson is coming into town sometime soon maybe and it would be fun for the three of us to get together. Different venue, I know, but I think it would be great.
Lastly, I have the most incredible Mary Flatley story that I'd love to share with someone who knows her, just because it's crazy, and if you know her, it's even better.
i do have little comments you boob. but it has been brought to my attention that they are not showing up for some reason. i will get to the bottom of this. muah
Hey jacque!! I was at my mom's house and she said "I have a picture of lily that I printed off your blog!" So I said cool and she went and got it and it was the cutest little scrapbooked picture of lily in her blessing dress!!:) I said "where did you get this!!??" and she said "oh, it must of been from Jacques's blog" I had her print me one too!! Thank you so much!!!:) I hope you guys are doing well!!
You have such a cute blog!!! Where do you get your backgrounds and headers? You must tell me! Did you help cory and camie with their page too? Oh and merry Christmas and happy new year :)
Hey I got your message today - finally! Sorry my phone's ringer was off and I didn't know I had any messages. I spent the day with Blaine today anyway. And will be gone tomorrow, too. We'll have to try to hook up next week!
"Mom these underwear are too tight, my bum puffy is sticking out!" She said thiswhen she had her underwear on sideways and her little cheek was hangin out
"I don't like school Dad, it gives me a headache!" Age 3.
Me,"I'm so excited Santa's gonna bring you a dollhouse!" Tori,"Why, mom?" Me,"Because it will be so fun." Tori,"Because then I won't bother you anymore cause I'll be playing with it?"
Tori,"I don't want to be small I want to big, mom. I want to be like 19 years old. And I won't even turn into a boy when I grow up." Me,"Of course you won't turn into a boy, that doesn't happen." Tori,"I know I was just telling you so you would know."
Tori,"Oh man, that sucks!" Me, calmly,"Tori that isn't a very nice word, where did you learn that?" Tori, hesistantly,"From you."
Tori,"You are the best mom I've ever had in my entire life!"
We have been married for 9 years and as you can tell time has not changed us.
11 comments:
Hi...I'm a completely random person. I was just wondering what program or website you used to create your header. It's SO cute!
That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! What a sweet girl.
that is so dang cute!! thanks for changing my blog i love it!!! your the best
I love all the post! You are so good about updating yor blog! I need to be better! Love the aprons! Too cute!! We are actually in coolidge but are ALWAYS in queen creek or mesa, kris is in q.c and my parents are in mesa! We need to all go out to dinner or something!! Your family is so stinkin cute!
How nice is it when your kids prove what a good mom you are?! So cute!
A couple of comments - seriously your mad painting skills are amazing! The apron pictures (which are darling) showcase your home nicely and I am totally amazed!
Secondly - I am so sad we missed the "party" as well! It totally was just one of those days, I had to work and then when I got Kristal's message, I tried to call Jake, but couldn't get a hold of him, etc., etc. So, Whaaa! But, I think if I remember right, Amy Palmer/Johnson is coming into town sometime soon maybe and it would be fun for the three of us to get together. Different venue, I know, but I think it would be great.
Lastly, I have the most incredible Mary Flatley story that I'd love to share with someone who knows her, just because it's crazy, and if you know her, it's even better.
Sorry, should have emailed you or something!
i do have little comments you boob. but it has been brought to my attention that they are not showing up for some reason. i will get to the bottom of this. muah
ah ha!! the font was the same color as the background. haha. fixed.
ah ha!! the font was the same color as the background. haha. fixed.
Hey jacque!! I was at my mom's house and she said "I have a picture of lily that I printed off your blog!" So I said cool and she went and got it and it was the cutest little scrapbooked picture of lily in her blessing dress!!:) I said "where did you get this!!??" and she said "oh, it must of been from Jacques's blog" I had her print me one too!! Thank you so much!!!:) I hope you guys are doing well!!
You have such a cute blog!!! Where do you get your backgrounds and headers? You must tell me! Did you help cory and camie with their page too? Oh and merry Christmas and happy new year :)
Too cute!
Hey I got your message today - finally! Sorry my phone's ringer was off and I didn't know I had any messages. I spent the day with Blaine today anyway. And will be gone tomorrow, too. We'll have to try to hook up next week!
Post a Comment